Monday 9 February 2015

DISPOSABLE




Hey! Hope you're all well. This post strays a little from what I had planned, but I really wanted to share these.

Before recently, the idea of using a disposable camera didn't really cross my mind. They reminded me of 90s holidays (the flash that masked faces and turned Greek sands into gaudy yellow), and collecting the prints from the store. They were always inky and mostly unusable, but they're the kind of thing that will never age. I love film cameras in general, and me and my Polaroid are inseparable. But it's the idea of being disposable that I find the coolest.


I picked one up and couldn't put it down. My project theme was Edges, so it involved a lot of interior design photography. 
They're awful, but that's what makes them so great. A cheap flash can be a wonderful thing. It'll never lose its magic for me!









Let me know what you think! Thank you again. Lots of love,

Elle

"comparison is the thief of happiness"




No comments:

Post a Comment

);