Saturday 30 May 2015

URBAN HAVEN

THE LAMP OF DREAMS (ft. the TK Maxx label) - LOOK AT THAT STRIPY WIRE




Hey! I hope you've all been good - I'm sorry it's been so long. I'm so happy to say that I've finally finished my AS exams! I also feel like I've grown so much since I last posted, and finally feel ready to put myself out there. My family is wonderful in making sure that you're happy with who you are before you open up to others! I'd love to know what you've been busy with!


Where I spend most of my time









My family is a lil bit addicted to interior design, and our home is super important to us. It's not huge and is just another on a clustered street, but I feel like we've made it our own. We're fortunate to have a really happy and tranquil space to grow and eat and work together. I thought it would be cool to share a little piece of it here!

I hope it's not blindingly obvious that we're megafans of rose gold and plants (it totally is but let's roll with it) and our main inspirations were sourced from Living Etc magazine and the aaaaamazing home of Emily Katz We're also of course devoted to Urban Outfitters, IKEA and TK Maxx.




My BEAUT sister Libby modelling the couch


I think one of my favourite finds was this rad cinema box light (below), which arrives with plastic letters to change the sign as often as you like. Hopefully the novelty won't die out, because we're having too much fun spelling out our favourite movies (/ what's for dinner!)


Feeling super lucky to be able to enjoy this space now I'm exam-free. Let me know what you think! Wishing you all lotsa happy and sunny days to come. Lots of love,

Elle



I'd be so flattered if you wanted to use any of these images, but please drop me a message and give credit if you can. Thank you x

4 comments:

  1. I've just finished my AS exams too, such a relief, isn't it?! Your house is incredible, it looks straight out of some beautiful home magazine!

    Lauren x
    The Fashion Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest relief ever - I'm sure you did amazingly well! Oh that's so kind, thank you so much! x

      Delete

);