Sunday 15 February 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY



Hey! Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day with your loved ones (my loved ones being an old city, family, flowers and pizza!)We decided to take a trip to Arundel, a little town nestled in the Downs. It rained lightly but ceaselessly, so a picnic on the riverbank was replaced with Krispy Kreme in the car. The town was still super beautiful in the rain - I managed to snap some shots with the help of an umbrella and beanie!
One of my favourite stores is Sparks Yard, which was a saviour when the sky turned a little too dark. It's gorgeous, with loads of organic textures and raw designs (and, of course, American cereal. Plus, any store that plays The 1975 acoustic has my heart.) I was so in awe that I couldn't decide what to buy - I opted for this little Moleskine wonder. I'm a sucker for stationery.




Hope your day was just as lovely! Lots of love,

Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment

);