Sunday 1 February 2015

JANUARY FAVOURITES




I felt like January favourites was a pretty safe choice for my first blog post, so here we are! This feels a little weird. Good, but weird.

I've been super busy this month, which means that I love little things to keep me happy and motivated. During my breaks, I read a lot and check out tumblr when I can - I think it's safe to escape from your little world for a while.

1. Weird obsession numero uno: I'm a sucker for silicone phone cases. I picked up this little beauty from Primark for £1. Yes, it's navy and yes, it's got kitty ears. It is so soft to hold, which I find strangely relaxing (plus bouncy when dropped - life saver.)

2. Struggling to put Girl Boss into words. I'm a fully-fledged Nasty Gal lover, and Sophia Amoruso is now the reason I get up in the morning and work. Aaaaamazing.

3.  This Topshop phone purse was one of those buys which you initially regret. I walked out of the store feeling like I'd just bought another purse, but now I can't live without it. It's roomy enough to hold my iPhone, lip balm, coins, notes, cards and memory stick. I haven't got round to using the hand strap yet, but it's got festival written all over it. Plus, it changes colour in different lights and is the most gorgeous amethyst iridescence.

4. It took me a while to get hold of an EOS, but I think it was worth the wait - even if only for how beautiful they are. I managed to pick these up in Topshop Oxford Circus, in Vanilla Mint and Summer Fruits. They're on the wonderful side of lip-tingle (?) and taste so so refreshing.

If you read this, thank you. I owe you one! Let me know what you're loving right now - I'm gonna need some February favourites! Lots of love,

Elle


bed sheets - ikea / feathered bird - handmade / bobbled pot - ikea / rainbow bulldog clips - tiger / floral jotter - tk maxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

);